Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei P Smart Gmail Lock FRP EMUI 8.0.0 FIG-LX1/LX2/LX3 easily without frp bypass tool and FRP Bypass apk by following some simple steps.
Huawei P Smart Specifications:
Huawei P Smart released in December 2017. Huawei P Smart comes with 3/4 GB ram and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei P Smart has a 5.65 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Huawei P Smart runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P Smart comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P Smart device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P Smart. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P Smart:Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.Enter your Gmail account information.Remove Google account on Huawei P Smart: Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.Choose the added Gmail account.Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P Smart
- Power ON your Huawei P Smart.
- Enter your Wi-Fi code then check Show advanced option.
- Click on Proxy and choose Manual.
- Write abcd.com in the Proxy hostname, and write 1234 in the Proxy port.
- Click on the connect button, then click Next & wait until you see: couldn’t connect to the internet.
- Click OK then click Next.
- Once you see No internet access, click on the red circle in the left
- Tap on Learn More, then click on Next.
- Now, select any country/region, then click on Start.
- Click on the Search bar.
- Search for bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb to show Now matching results.
- Click on the Email
- Press & hold on the Gmail logo.
- Choose Notifications then More settings
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
In the Setting go to System.
Finally, Restart your Huawei P Smart
You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei P Smart Gmail Lock FRP EMUI 8.0.0 FIG-LX1/LX2/LX3